Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Avalea Rose Farrell's Baby Registry!

This is so exciting! My first baby registry! If you will be attending Wendy Farrell's Baby Shower in November and would like me to create a very special gift just for Miss Avalea, please email me.


Wendy has selected several items that she would like to receive, including "pretty much anything!" in her own words! She would love to get some hooded towels, picture frames for Avalea's room, burp cloths, some fun onesies, hair bows, even tutus! She is also interested in long sleeve onesies or Twinkle Tees. If you want to look into any of those items, you can look to the left under "Search by Description" to get some ideas of things I can do. Obviously, they will be custom made to your specifications! Also remember that I can do monogramming!

For some ideas, here is Avalea's bedding! It has precious little babushka dolls all over! I just love it!
Gift Certificates are available, too!

1 comments:

Our Family said...

I love all of your stuff! I will probably be ordering some stuff once we find out what we're having!! I hope it's OK if I added a link to B&C from my blog?