Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Tutus in Action

Check out these two cuties in their gameday B&C tutus! Their mommy emailed me this picture this morning, and I just had to share! Mommy said that the big sister screamed with delight when she got hers, and little sister screamed because big sister was screaming! Then they wore them all evening over their pajamas! Ha!

3 comments:

Trent, Amanda and Kennedy said...

Those are so cute. I may need to get one for Kennedy for one of these next three Razorback games.

Amanda

The Campell's said...

They are my niece's and they are too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Yea! Both girls love to see themselves on their blog, so I know they will love to see they made someone else's!