Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Coming Soon...

I can't tell you what I have up my sleeve, but I can tell you that it is sparkly...

More info later!

Also, I am working out the details with monogramming, so very soon I will post information about the fonts and colors available, as well as items that can be monogrammed (of course, B&C burp cloths can be, but there is much, much more to come)!

So fun!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You definitely perked my interest with "sparkly"...can't wait to find out!

Cheryl said...

Can't wait to see what is sparkly???

Cheryl Carr (Lily's grammy)