Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

For Cyler

Chocolate Brown with Green Appliqued Towel. Sideways of course. Sorry...And here's the handsome man enjoying his towel! Chocolate Brown 8x10 frame with Powder Blue Distressing. "For this child I have prayed" in Silver
And here it is in his sweet room with two other frames I painted for him! So sweet!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Amanda:
It was so nice to meet you this weekend! I didn't get to ask you at the shower, but do you sell your stuff anywhere in Dallas?
-Emily

CAMoore said...

TOTALLY LOVE THESE THINGS!!!!!! THank you!!!!!

Kelly said...

I looked at your blog after it was listed on Martha Poe's blog...I love the things you do, and I absolutely love this picture frame. What is the price for it? I am going to add your blog to my blog list...check mine out at www.macpattonmartin.blogspot.com.

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

Love the frame...for this child i have prayer for! How much is it?