Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Care Package

***I have to update. I don't really know what this means, but Katie's original test that tells how much cancer you have showed 15,000. 15,000 what, I don't know. Sounds like a LOT. But she had some testing today after this round of chemo, and her level is at 800! Keep those prayers flowing; I think it's working! Thank you, Lord!

One of YaYa's good friends has a very sick 2 1/2 year old granddaughter and YaYa asked me to make up a couple of big Southern Baby clips for her, as well as some headbands to put them on since she has had her head shaved. Katie is the youngest person ever diagnosed with pancreatic carcinoma. YaYa decided she needs some crazy, girly headgear to lift her spirits, and I totally agree. Pretties always cheer me up! I don't know Katie, but my heart is just breaking for her and for her family, so please lift her up and remember them in your prayers.

I feel bad posting pictures of these things, it makes it seem a little less heartfelt, but I love how they turned out, and I really just wanted to ask anyone who reads this (and to pass it on to your friends) to include her in your prayer circle at church, say a Rosary for her, anything you can do...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amanda. I know Katie's family is in need of as many prayers as they can get. Katie is not doing very well. In spite of or because of the chemo treatments she is growing weaker and is quite ill. Please keep on praying for her.

Emily said...

Do you ever do wedding frames/canvas?

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

I can definitely do a wedding frame or canvas!

Amber said...

I will definitely be praying for this sweet little girl! and i think that the fun girly things is a great way to lift her spirits!