Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Some New Projects

YaYa's Mother's Day Gift! I love love love how this frame turned out!Arkansas Canvas for the Ryan Gibson Foundation Fundraiser, One Particular Harbor! If you are going, keep an eye out for this piece and get those bids up, up, up!!! Tiny Tank and Matching Tutu for Little Miss Jordan! Happy First Birthday!
Another sideways picture! Don't know why!!! Don't hurt yourself looking! Anyway, this is the Arkansas Fight Song, done for a friend's new little boy!
Pink and Brown Polka Dots Picture Frame for Ellery. The writing is in silver, so it reflects the flash. On the bottom is the scripture, "For this child I have prayed..." 1 Samuel 1:27 Blue and Brown Cow Print for Cowboy Ross! Also has 1 Samuel 1:27.
Sallie Grace's Pink (and Pink) and Green picture frame!
Avery's Razorback Canvas. I've had a lot of requests for these lately! Maybe because football season is just around the corner?
If you like what you see, and want to talk about a project for yourself, please contact me either by commenting on this blog or via my email address, listed to the right. And feel free to link to this site!

0 comments: