Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Some New Burp Cloths...and a Tutu!

I really don't think the pictures do these things justice. They really are so much cuter in person.

Browns, Blues and Leopards
Light Blue, Dark Blue and Red: Feels Patriotic!!!
Brown and Blue Bath Towel for one sweet LA boy!!!
Girly: Makes me think of a Lollipop in person!
Another one for the hunters!
Leopard Tutu for a wild child!

3 comments:

Corbin said...

Looks good can't wait to get it!!!!

Lindsay said...

I love all of your stuff!
-Lindsay

Anonymous said...

You have such cute things!! you're very talented.