Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

new baby in the family...

 a sweet family just had their new little girl, and she needed a coming home outfit...
 ...and her big sister needed a shirt {and tutu, which came as a set with her tee from walmart, of all places!!!}...
...but don't forget about big brother!
congratulations on that sweet baby girl!!!

1 comments:

The Evins said...

Girl I dont think that I ever told you how cute the coming home outfits are. thank you so much!!!!!! You are wonderful. I have a few questions for you. I lost your number so when you ge a chance will you call me. 4669570.