Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

turtle tee

Sweet Mary-Margaret had a Lilly Pullitzer TURTLE themed water park party in her front yard. What a great second birthday!
And here is her precious birthday banner from last year, but with a new candle added to match her party!
 
Happy Birthday, MM!

3 comments:

Erin said...

So cute! I have seen that precious fabric with the colorful birdcages (of MM's cupcake) on a couple different blogs. Can you pretty please tell me where its from? I LOVE it! Thanks!

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Certainly! I love love love it! A friend is actually using it in her nursery -- can't wait to see how it turns out! It is Michael Miller's Tweet Tweet!

Erin said...

oh thank you! that nursery is bound to be adorable!