Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Friday, May 28, 2010

new policy...

i hate to have to do this, but after many conversations with friends who have had similar experiences, i have made a decision.  i have had enough people take advantage of me letting customers pay after projects are completed...

starting today, i am asking that customers pay a minimum 50% nonrefundable deposit on projects in order to be included in the wait list. 
 
this may seem harsh, but i honestly believe that it will help me weed through the not-so-urgent orders and get to the people who are ready to have their projects completed. i think it will also help me prioritize and complete orders in a more timely fashion!

now, i must say that most of my customers have been fabulous, paying on time, some even pre-paying.

thoughts???

2 comments:

Boni Williamson said...

I completely understand and agree with this. Maybe this will keep those "Last-Second-Mommies" from doing that to you every.single.time! I hate that! ;)

carrolljo said...

What a great idea! All of us surely understand that you must put your best intrest first!
After all, it is the policy of nearly all online purchases. :)