Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ballerina Canvas {repost}

{so i am reposting this particular canvas because i absolutely love how it looks in little miss' room! her mom shared pictures of her TDF nursery the other day and i just had to share -- could a little girl ask for anything more???}
This picture reeeeaaaalllly doesn't do this canvas justice... A friend described her daughter's nursey, brought me lots of fabric and paint swatches and had an idea of what she'd like her canvas to look like.

I love how it turned out, but I hope I get a picture of it in its new home soon {got it now}! Click on the picture to zoom in -- the tulle is hand-sewn on and there are sweet rhinestones on her toes!

3 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

OMG!!!! LOve it! How much does something like this cost?
Jamie
lovelongtime.blogspot.com

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

I could do something similar... prices are based on size...

16x20: $90
18x24: $105
24x36: $145
30x40: $165

Shipping would be extra, of course. I hate that part!

Rachel said...

This is one of my most favorites ever Amanda!!