Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Ornaments...





These pretty little things were made for a new mommy-to-be to give to her hostesses at a pre-Christmas baby shower!

 I didn't get them photographed before they were shipped off, so I had to ask her for pics. She has a fancy new camera, though, much better than my little point-and-shoot, so I think these came out much nicer than mine would have!

 Aren't they pretty? The polka dots are all glitter and the toppers are lovely feathers and ribbon!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I still order 2?