Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Leopard E Onesie and Tutu

This was made for my first international client...in Italy!!!
I felt so cosmopolitan filling out all the customs paperwork
at the UPS Store! I've seen the "first try-on" pictures, but
I am hoping E's mom will send some more soon!
Ciao!

Appliqued Onesie & Tutu with Matching Flower...$80
{$35 Onesie, $35 Tutu, $10 Flower}

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

ADORABLE! The flower would look great sewn on to the onsie where you have it placed in the pic! LOVE IT! Keep up the Great job!

Anonymous said...

We are so close to being able to use the onesie I just can't wait!!!
Here are her two month photos with the Tutu (which is still a tad big) and the flower! She looks Emazing!

http://jus-because.blogspot.com/2009/09/happy-two-months-emma-bemma.html