Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Connor's Nautical Canvas

Connor, the darling new baby for whom I created a picture frame a couple of months ago, needed a large canvas for his sweet room... Remember this precious bedding?
I think this turned out so sweet!
His family is very into sailing and watersports, so this room is so perfect for him!
24x36 Custom Canvas...$110

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love love love it! I thought you had it framed until I enlarged the picture. I love the details...the water splashing on the boat and the shading is awesome! Great job.

Emily said...

I think this is one of your best yet!! I especially like it for a boy's room...I can't wait to get my act together and order everything from you...just need to name the baby, pick bedding, decide on a theme...agh!