Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, August 31, 2009

What a Hoot!

Isn't this cute? A friend's little boy celebrated his first birthday with an owl-themed party, and of course, he needed an owl banner! This was a LOT of fun to make, but unfortunately we didn't get to see it in action because we had to miss the party (darn vacation! ...just kidding!).

I had been wanting to make something for Little Miss with an owl on it, and this gets me motivated to do it!

This falls into the "contact me for pricing" category, as it was a custom piece!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG that is the cutest thing EVER!!! Great work :)

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

I knew another Chi O would appreciate it! =)