Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nesting Doll Canvas

A sweet California girl emailed me a while back asking me to replicate the Babuskha/Nesting Dolls I painted here, but on a smaller scale. Evidently, her grandparents used to bring these adorable dolls to her from their travels, so they struck a chord with her! I have a set from France that I just love, and I hope that my little doll thinks they are as neat as I did!

8x10 Custom Canvas...$40

3 comments:

CarrollJo said...

This is so amazing. As a teacher, my little ones love the nesting dolls so much. We have a set that looks almost identical to this. This is just so great!

Madison Sanders said...

My mom has her own collection of nesting dolls. Love this!

Jenn said...

It's me, the California girl! Still haven't found the right place for her yet, but when I do I'll be sure to send a picture. Once again, thank you so much.