Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

So evidently "Rock Chalk Jayhawk" about as common to hear in Kansas as it is to hear "Woo Pig Sooie" here in Arkansas. I have had a couple of KU requests lately, and this is the first I have completed -- a fun Father's Day gift idea!

And by the way, the recipient was VERY excited about this gift, and thrilled to find a place for his new Jayhawk in his office!

Custom 8x10 Canvas...$45

4 comments:

CAMoore said...

Girl!! That is amazing!!!

Kim at Scarlett Boutique said...

Wow! Awesome!!!

Lindsey said...

Not a Jayhawk fan, but I LOVE this. Seriously amanda, you just get better and better!

Heather said...

Bryan LOVES it!!! Thanks again girl!!! You did a fabulous job!