Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Lily's Birthday Ensemble!

A sweet little girl's mommy asked me to create several special pieces for her daughter's first birthday... And here they are!A birthday hat and "L" bib...Close up of the bib...And the hat...

And of course, what little girl's birthday would be complete without a tutu, "1" onesie and wild bow?

I love these colors and it was so much fun to make all of these great pieces!

Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Kim at Scarlett Boutique said...

I love this, especially the hat! I would say it is my favorite, but I think they all are!!

Cheryl said...

Thank you again Amanda for the beautiful job you did on Lily's birthday outfit, hat and bib and birthday banner! Can't wait for the party, Christy will have to send pics after the party!

Ashley said...

Adorable, just like you sweetie!!!! Hope you are well, miss ya!!

Anonymous said...

what a cute hat. Your work is all so beautiful. I am looking forward to meeting you. I have talked a lot to your Mother aobut you and little Addison. Some new patterns are in store for us I do believe. Dixielee