Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Father's Day Gift Ideas...

Seriously? How sweet is this? And what an adorable keepsake! My dear husband will probably be getting a version of this (shhh...don't tell!) for Father's Day, himself!

Aislynn & Avalea's mom knew she wanted some sort of handprint and footprint canvas with this particular scripture, so I must give credit to her for the idea. I just created it! And what a fun mess we made!

I love it when people bring me an idea like this!

If you are in the area and would like to think about doing this or something similar for Father's Day, contact me and we can figure it out!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I just love the one of the hands and feet, that is the most precious idea.. way to cute! ;) Hope you are well!! Hope to see you on Thursday!

The Farrells said...

love it! can't wait to give it to ryan. i know he is going to love it as much as i do!!