Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Roxie's Tee

I seriously think it is so cute and funny when people dress their dogs in fun little outfits. I have a huge dog who would never allow me to dress her up, so when I get to make these cute little doggie tees, I am living vicariously through you all!

4 comments:

Tara Gibson said...

awwwww i love it!

Kim at Scarlett Boutique said...

That Sadie has started a trend! Love it!

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

Love it...so creative!

Anonymous said...

Yaayy!! I love these tees soo much! Thanks Sadie for showing Roxie the way & thanks Amanda for making them! :)