Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hutson's Birthday Banner

Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl! I felt like changing the font up a little--what do you think? This picture is so dark--I need to remember to take pictures in the daylight because it is so hard to tell what you are looking at. The cupcake fabric's background is white, so you can see how the color is quite off...Just a note on these banners--I use a 54" wide piece of twill (heavyweight cotton, not quite as heavy as canvas) turned on its side. So the banners measure roughly 36"x54" minus hems.

If you are interested in a different size, perhaps for your front door, that you could still use in the same manner, consider doing a canvas instead. I have a great variety of sizes available, and a birthday candle could be painted on each year just as you would sew on a new candle to the banner.

0 comments: