Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tote Bags

So here is another example of the cool bags I can monogram. The above picture is to give you an idea of how it looks monogrammed, and the picture below is to give you an example of scale...
These bags are made with a high grade 600 denier polyester (feels like medium-weight coated canvas). There is a large main section with self-fabric small pockets, left side pocket and black web handles. Dimensions: 12"h x 14"w x 6.5"d.
And so many color choices!


This is just a nice extra bag to have around--good for a small diaper bag or to take to school or daycare!

$30, including monogram!

6 comments:

The Farrells said...

this bag is so cute! is it big enough to use as a beach/pool bag?

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

I think it would work--might be a smallish beach/pool bag, but it would work!

CAMoore said...

OK put our name down for one...Little Man is gonna need one for MDO!!!!!!!! (yes!! I just enrolled him...momentous day around here!)

Nicole Feliciano said...

Oooh. I like these. Great color picks.

Meredith Woodruff said...

Hey Amanda,

I definitely want one of thes. I think blue/red. I don't know which blue, or if I want a red bag with blue writing, or a blue bag with red writing. You pick:). I'm the most indecisive person you will ever meet, but I will love whatever you decide on! My email address is mwoodruff@knwa and my cell phone # is 957-4184. Call or email me and we can discuss.

Thanks!
-Meredith:)

Anonymous said...

I would like to order one of these. Can we do a Razorback wone with a Monogram of her name on it? My little girls name is Ryleigh Kate. My email address is allisha.watkins@marketingdrive.com and my number is 479.903.4508.

Thanks!