Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kohen's Birthday Banner!

Okay, how sweet is this? Kohen's mommy sent me a box of some of her favorite onesies that he wore as a newborn and had me create his banner from a patchwork of them!
I know how hard it must have been to send those precious onesies across the country, and I feel so lucky that she trusted me with such a special project! Happy Birthday, Kohen!

4 comments:

Christy said...

That is a GREAT idea!

Rachel said...

How sweet is that??!! Great banner =)!

Mommy of M's said...

Using old onesies is a GREAT idea!!

Candy Johnson said...

I LOVE this banner, and my son LOVES it too! We left it up for nearly two weeks!!! Thank you so much, Amanda! I know this was extra work, but the results were extra special :) Just adorable!