Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Funky Decorative Box

This is a new little something I am trying...

It is a wooden box with papers applied then painted and distressed. There's a cool vintage brooch on top of the feathers and bow on top. I really think this picture fails to capture how cool this looks in person!
What do you think?

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very nice, like it!

CAMoore said...

of course....im a fan!

The Farrells said...

looks fabulous! thank you so much for making it, can't wait to see it in person!!

Anonymous said...

I like!!!

Ashley said...

Love it too! So fun!

Lisa said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

June said...

LOVE IT! So cute!! I can't look at your website too much because I want one of everything! :)