Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Tutu (Cute) Bow Holder


I got this request and have had so much fun creating a tutu hair bow holder! The bodice is painted wood, 1/8" plywood, I believe. I have an amazing little helper who is willing to help me out once in a while and cut out projects! How lucky am I? Thanks, Chief! =)

Anyway, the skirt is ribbon and tulle, which allows you to neatly store your little princess' hairbow collection! Though, I think it looks just as cute without bows! If I ever get caught up (ha!), I have one to paint for Miss Priss!

$60 custom painted

5 comments:

The Farrells said...

oh my gosh, i LOVE this idea!! i have all the girls hairbows stuffed in a drawer right now. this is so cute! once we get caught up on my other orders, i have to have one of these!!

Waller Family said...

How cute, I think I may have to order one. Let me know when you get all caught up.

Madison Sanders said...

Such a cute idea!

Cheryl said...

I love this, had been looking at some on-line but of course yours is adorable, will have to order one for Little Miss Lily once we get through the birthday items.
Again, fabulous work Amanda!

Cheryl (Lily's grammy)

Anonymous said...

this is SUPER cute!! Love it!