Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Orders...

Due to an overwhelming number of orders--and this is something I am thrilled about--I will not be able to fill any more custom orders until the end of March.

If we have talked or emailed back and forth, don't worry! I plan to get your project to you within the time frame we have discussed. My plan is to complete as many of those orders as possible, and then open it up for orders again once I am a little more caught up!

If you don't have an immediate time frame for a project you would like to talk to me about, please let me know and we will start thinking about it! As a general rule, the more notice you can give me, the better. I really appreciate it!

Thanks so much to all of my amazing customers for being so patient with me; part of why I love doing this is that it allows me to be home with Angel Baby, but she only allows me a set amount of time per day to work!

0 comments: