Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MATILDA JANE SHOW MARCH 14!!!

I am having a Matilda Jane Trunk Show on Saturday, March 14, from 4-7 pm. If you are interested in coming, please email me your mailing address (and any friends you would like me to include) so I can get an invitation to you! Several of you are already on my list, but if you don't mind, please resend just to make sure I include you!
Unfortunately, if you are a boys' momma, there is not a boys' collection this time, but there are some really fabulous ladies pieces you might find for yourself!
If you are out of town and can't make it, I will also be doing the show as a "catalog" show, meaning you don't have to be here to place your order. Start looking at the Matilda Jane website and let me know what you like (the new collection is shown under "the goods")!
This is the best collection yet--you are going to love it! I am so excited!

0 comments: