Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Custom Initial Canvas

This canvas was made for JLNWA's Cookbook First Birthday Bash! I chose an R so that if someone wanted to bid on it, but wanted an M, for example, I could just trade out and keep this one for myself! =)
If you are the lucky winner and would like a different letter, please let me know!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Okay I am loving this!!! Im thinking I need one in pinks/greens/organges/turquoise along with a splash of ZEBRA for my Avery's room who will be here in June! Hopefully I can talk with you at Kitchen Queens this next week!

Rachel said...

Okay - I want one too!! I think it would look fab in my kitchen!!! Let me know the details...

CAMoore said...

Hey now - I meant to tell you yesterday, that I would totally love one of these! :)

(See I knew there was another project that I needed from you....)

Tara Gibson said...

oh my gosh i so want one of these! I will be talking to you about it when i get sadie's outfit from you! : )

Anonymous said...

yes, i want one of these too! but, get all the other orders done first...mine can wait. no rush! plus, i have to think about what colors i want. just get to me when you can!