Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tea Party Tutu!

This tutu is for a sweet little girl to wear to her first birthday Princess Tea Party! It is pastel pink, yellow, lavender and green. Much softer than what I usually do, but I absolutely love how it turned out! I can't wait to see what it looks like on Little Girl!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, YOU ARE SOOOO TALENTED!!! Oh my goodness, I love everything you've posted! The rockin' chairs, the tutus & birthday shirts are soooo cute! And because I saw the cute mason jars you painted, I went out and bought some just to drink out of! I can't paint to save my life. Even my stick people look wanky! Hee,hee! But yes, I did make Suzy's shirt. Her and her younger sister told me this year they just wanted talley marks on their BIRTHDAY SHIRTS. No cute stuff, just make it simple. kinda made me sad, but I've moved on. ;-)
I've gotta start having kids, so I can pay some of your cute stuff!