Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Pink Leopard Birthday Tee and Zebra Hairbow!

Check out the birthday girl in all her fabulousness!

Here is Miss Aislynn's birthday tee and hairbow! This was made to match the hot pink tutu I previously made for her, and I absolutely love it all put together!
I love it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara Gibson said...

hey amanda.. your gonna think im nuts but i want you to make my Sadie Jane(my puppy)a shirt for her birthday : ) its feb 27th and i am lovin this leopard and pink and the zebra and pink below! I can get the shirt and bring it to you? email me when you get a chance : )