Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Matilda Jane Trunk Show Coming Soon!

Do you know Matilda Jane?

If you don't know about Matilda Jane yet, remove your head from under the rock, and then go here to check out these unbelievable clothes for girls! I adore everything in the line, and I am so excited that all the cool MJC I have for Addison is about to fit her! They have a line for boys, too, just so you know. The new spring stuff isn't shown on the site yet, but I think it will be soon.

I will be hosting a Matilda Jane trunk show sometime this spring, so if you are interested, or know someone who might be, please email me names and addresses! Even if you aren't in the area, I can still place orders for you at the show, so out of town friends, let me know if you are interested!