Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Save Handmade!

Save Handmade Toys



I am 100% for strengthening the safety standards of mass-produced toys and banning toxins like phthalates and lead. I want my child, as well as all of yours, to be as safe as humanly possible. But this year, congress passed the ill-conceived Consumer Products Safety Improvement Act, something which could be very detrimental to small businesses like Bibs & Cribs. This isn't about me, though. I know that many of you love handmade gifts and this act could potentially render "handmade" nonexistent.

Please take a minute to check out the link --just click on the adorable bear -- and see what you can do to help!

0 comments: