Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Parker's Birthday Banner

Monkeys, brown and blue were the directions I was given for this banner. You can't see it, but the ribbons are leopard, turquoise gingham, brown and white polka dots... And the cake part is a really cool blue and brown paisley (the photo doesn't show the pattern well at all), while the base is brown on brown harlequins. Oh, and his candle has monkeys on it! So sweet!

Just FYI to those of you out of town who are thinking about ordering a banner ... I shipped this via UPS for around $16.

3 comments:

Mickey and Jessica said...

LOVE IT Amanda! Thank you so much! It's perfect for his party! And I know he will love it too! :) haha! Thanks again!

CAMoore said...

Might as well keep this in the back of your mind for cylers birthday! I will need to order one of these! They always look so cute!

Mandy said...

It is precious!! You always do such an amazing job! I can't wait to see Tayson's!!!