Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Charlie's Christmas Tree Skirt

Charlie has an all-boy Christmas tree in his room: blue with ornaments that "go..." Think John Deere, planes, trains and automobiles! So, of course, an all-boy Christmas tree skirt is just what Charlie needed! I love unique projects, and this one did not disappoint! It was sooo much fun to do!






I will add a picture of Charlie's tree when I get it!

1 comments:

The "W" Family said...

Hi Amanda, I found your blog through a mutual friend-lindsey Kelley. I love this tree skirt! I may have missed the price. how much are these? THanks!