Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Boo, Y'all Halloween Canvases

Aren't these fun?

11x14, with distressing...
8x10, no distressing...

I've debated where the apostrophe goes in y'all, but have since decided that it does in fact go after the y and not after the a, since y'all is short for you all... Fortunately, the one with the embarrassingly misspelled Southern colloquialism is mine and I can correct it before next Halloween. In all my spare time...

1 comments:

CAMoore said...

Hey! I wanted to come back and look at these again- and I like the color scheme of the 11x14 (but we are doing a 8x10 for our order)-
Thanks pal!!!!!!!