Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tailgating Fun!

What is that, you ask? Why, these are only the coolest tailgating item ever! Handpainted Mason jars adorned with wildly colorful ribbons! Each one is different, with phrases like "woo pig sooie" and "i love razorbacks." No two are alike, so you won't mistake your drink for someone else's! Fabulous way to have a little something pre-game, I'd say! Definitely beats the red Solo cups at my tailgate!
These pictures truly do not do these justice! They are so fun!
This was the first request I've had for something like this, and I absolutely love it! I think it would make a fun 21st birthday gift, party favor, holiday gift...

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

These are Soooo cute!!!
~Lindsay

Rich and Renee said...

How cute are these?

I was wondering if I could order a razorback onesie and maybe a few bows? Should I just send you an email? I am also excited about the new sparkly surprise you have in mind. It is so fun checking out all of your new creations. Hope you are doing good. :-) Renee Morris

Unknown said...

OMG Amanda,
I LOVE this idea! TOO CUTE!
Might have to have me a set!
GO HOGS!