Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What a Sucker!

I used to be very active with Circle of Friends for Arkansas Children's Hospital, a wonderful organization that supports the work of ACH through fundraising and outreach activities. One of the organization's greatest fundraisers is the Sucker Campaign, where you actually get big ole suckers stuck in your front yard and are "suckered" into making a donation to the hospital.

I know several children who have been treated at ACH, not the least of whom is my 26 year-old sister who still sees her ACH doctor annually. He just doesn't want to turn her over!

Well, I can't sucker all the people who read this little blog, but I can tell you what a huge difference Arkansas Children's Hospital has made to my family, and the families of countless others. So here's your sucker:
And here's your chance to help. Our goal this year is $25,000, and every little bit counts!

0 comments: