Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, July 28, 2008

New Goodies

Here's a sample of what I've been working on...

Rigley's birthday present. Happy First Birthday, Little Man!

More picture frames headed to Frock & Sole in Little Rock. I LOVE how these turned out!

Hogs Tank and Tiny Tutu for Katherine!

Miami Dolphins Tiny Tutu for Lily Kate! This picture truly does not do it justice, but I can add whatever you like, Christy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get the tutu & tank for my sweet Katherine!!
Thank you SO much,Amanda!

Cheryl said...

Hi Amanda:

I am Lily Kate's grandma and would like to order a burp cloth in the Miami Dolphin colors like the tutu you made her and also a Florida State Seminole burp cloth in their colors. Please let me know what you need from me to get the order shipped to Christy. I had emailed you once before but had never gotten a response. I saw that you had problems with your emails so hopefully I will get your answer to this one!

Thanks again, you are doing a GREAT job and your merchandise is beautiful.

Cheryl Carr
clcwasher@aol.com

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Cheryl, I just sent you an email, so please let me know if you do not receive it!

Cheryl said...

Amanda:

Please email me back to my personal email address in regards to the shirt or onsie for Lily, I think I emailed you earlier from work. My email is clcwasher@aol.com

Thanks!

Cheryl

PS Are you going to post the burp cloths and canvas on the blog?