Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Busy Weekend!

Here are a few recent projects! I love that every project I get is so different--it definitely keeps me on my toes!

Enjoy!

Turquoise and Zebra Tiny Tutu!

Hot Pink Tiny Tutu, Matching Black and Pink Crystal Tiny Tank and Fabulous Peony, Feather and Crystal Hair Clip! Miss Aislynn, I need one of those pictures when you get them taken!

Police Car Canvas! Happy Third Birthday, Asher!

Aqua and Chocolate Picture Frame for Baby Griffin! We can't wait to meet you, baby boy!

1 comments:

Bella Jack's Children's Boutique said...

Amanda, you are so creative! Love everything! I would love to sell some of your things in my store if you ever want to get into any of that! Just let me know! Hope you are doing well!