Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Appliqued Tank

Ya Ya will be so proud!

I made this cute little appliqued tank for Addison with some fabric leftover from the Boyd girls' cover ups! This particular one is not for sale, but if you are interested in something similar, drop me a line!

1 comments:

Bella Jack's Children's Boutique said...

Amanda,

You are so creative! I can't stand how cute everything looks on your site! I just looked at the picture frames that you did for Amanda and Casey, and I have to have you make me some! Just let me know what the best way to get a hold of you is, or if you are in the store ever on Tuesdays or Thursdays I will be there. Also, your little girl is so adorable! I love looking at your blog and all of her pictures! Take care! Paige