Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Teebow's Designs

After you finish checking out my goodies, check out this designs website.

Teebow's Designs is the product of Robin, a friend of a friend from college. She designed the site to sell the handmade notecards and name frames she creates, which are really cute.

Making new friends is always fun, and it's really nice when that new friend has a lot of the same interests! If you see something you like on her website, you’ll find a way to contact Robin on the right side of the page.

And, be sure to come back here soon to see pictures of my latest projects...I've been a busy little bee!

0 comments: