Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Bibs & Cribs!!!

I decided that I needed to start a separate blog with all the "business" stuff and keep it separate. Check back often for pictures of new creations!

To place an order, you can post a comment, which will send me an email immediately, or you can email me directly at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

Established prices are listed to the right, but contact me if you have an idea for something not featured here!

Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Corbin said...

I will keep you in business because I have all these crafty ideas but no artistic bone what so ever. I want a picture frame and or canvas with the words to love me tender on it. for John Austin so boy color light blues etc I like more of the weathered antique look as opposed to bright stuff. I also need a hooded beach towel for John Austin! Let me know if you have more question or if that idea is enough to get you started...Corbin